Saturday, December 22, 2012

tini updates

I just realized how funny the title of this post is as I typed it, but then it's only funny if you say it out loud (or you're good at hearing in your head) because like, updates could be a verb (as in "Tini is updating you") or this post could just be full of "teeny updates" which it is. I'm actually laughing out loud at my accidentally not all that funny post title. Just a normal day in my life. I'm not even sorry.

Em and I hung out today, so there's finally some pictures of us on the "about tini and em do stuff" page! It's only been months! Only been months where we barely use this blog! This is good. There were many, many pictures taken and most of them look at lot like this:

Yeah, that's actually my face. Em is probably going to kill me for posting this one, but I could have done much, much worse. Really, this is one of the better ones.

As you can see, I painted my room (it's all nice clean flat white now) and got new furniture, and maybe sooner or later I'll do a room tour type post? It depends how clean I can get my room. But more importantly, now that I've given Em her birthday gift, I can do a DIY-ish post about her gift. So that'll come very soon. I'm starting to feel like turds (turds is my favorite swear word replacement... it replaces everything) about not posting much, but no one wants to hear about all my babysitting (not even my mom, and I tell her it anyway) I'm trying to get back on top of things... I'll get myself a blogging schedule. Hopefully Em will work on getting back on top of it too. New Years Resolutions? OH MORE IDEAS FOR POSTS (Em, let's both do resolution posts that'd be fun!)

Anyway, the most important of all the updates: I'm going back to college in January! I start classes at the community college that is literally down the street from my house in exactly one month, and I could not be more thrilled about it. I'm probably going to do a post about what it was like making this whole decision (MORE IDEAS FOR POSTS) and why I think, despite what some other people might think, this was the best choice for me. I can already tell Thursdays will be my favorite day of the week from January to May because I only have one class at 11 o'clock, and it's my only day without an 8 am class. Tuesdays will probably be my least favorite (yuck, 3 hour chem lab, no thank you).

Anyhow, I think that's about it. I started this post and then had to go to a Christmas party at a neighbor's, but then ended up at my OTHER neighbor's watching Scooby Doo with their three year old. There will DEFINITELY be more posts soon, without a doubt because I have so many plans for this blog and hopefully Em has some too!

xx, tini

No comments:

Post a Comment