Tuesday, December 25, 2012

em does her nails

*edit* since I don't know how to use blogger I accidentally deleted this the first time oops so I'm redoing it that is all okay


I need a better title for this.

So I saw this tutorial (credit to the Beauty Department, I love their blog) on Pinterest a while back (in October I think) and I've wanted to do it ever since. So December 2nd I sat down and I did my nails. 


(Sorry for the bad quality I hadn't found my camera yet) Anyways, it was kinda hard, but definitely worth it! 

The first thing I did was paint my nails white (Correction Tape, Spoiled by Wet & Wild, $1.99), and then once they had dried I draped black embroidery floss over them, and sealed that in with a top coat. After that had dried, I painted little lights on in red (Forever Yummy, Essie, $9) and green (Permission to Proceed, Spoiled by Wet & Wild, $1.99)  and that was that!

I hope you guys liked this, and they'll be another Christmas-y nail tutorial coming soon!

-em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment