Tuesday, October 23, 2012

tini wears: eep it's fall

Hey guys. God, it feels good to be posting again. I've been really bad about it -- I can't even say I've been busy because I'm an unemployed non-student who does nothing. I know Em is legitimately busy a lot, so unlike me, she has an excuse. I have been working quite a bit on a birthday present for Em though, which will get it's very own post once she has received it (I can't post it here until she knows what it is because it's a surprise!). It's handmade, so I'll do a little DIY post.

Honestly, I wish I were busy. It'd mean I had more opportunities to wear actual cute fall clothes. Fall fashion is my absolute 100% favorite, no question about it. I love cosy sweaters and not having to wear huge coats over them, or having to wear two pairs of pants to keep my legs warm enough. Not to mention my obsession with muted neutral fall colors. And scarves. And boots. And socks. I can't pretend that I don't love every single thing about fall that's ever existed... food, clothes, Thanksgiving. I'm actually not a huge Halloween fan, but it's okay only because it happens in fall.

On Saturday night I met up with my friend Michelle, who was home from Vermont for the weekend. Perfect! An excuse to get dressed in some cute fall clothes! A little disappointing because it was night, so I definitely needed a coat, so this outfit needed to be displayed SOMEWHERE. Good thing I have a blog.........



I know, it's Tuesday now, but I didn't get a chance to post this on Saturday, so it had to be done now. While I listen to Taylor Swift's brand new album for the first time (which is perfect by the way, you should all go buy it...).


Jeans : LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls Chambray Shirt : Target Scarf : Forever 21 Belt : Abercrombie and Fitch Hat : H&M 

I honestly never knew the difference between a denim shirt and a chambray shirt until I bought this shirt a few months ago. Sadly they don't seem to have it anymore, but I think a chambray shirt is definitely something you need if you own any colored jeans or pants. It's so effortless but put together! Also, the belt, scarf, and hat are all from a long while ago... I think the hat is 3 or 4 years old, the scarf was a Christmas gift from my junior year of high school, and the belt used to be my sister's, so I have no clue when that's from.

I wore this outfit with a pair of brown combat boots from Kohls (these ones!) because to be honest, the pants are a little short on me. If you're at all tall, I wouldn't recommend buying them, but I was too in love with the color to pass them up for being the tiniest bit too short when boots will totally cover it!

Ah, I just can't get over how much I love fall. Sorry I'm such an awkward model! What's your favorite season?

xx, tini

No comments:

Post a Comment