Tuesday, October 23, 2012

em's ipod: taylor swift


So I probably should be studying for my chem test tomorrow, but we're just going to ignore that. In case you guys couldn't tell, both Tini and I are absolutely positively in love with Taylor Swift. Since Red came out on Monday (I’m gonna pretend it didn’t leak)  here are my favorite 13 Taylor songs, both released and unreleased and covers from before her album came out. Some of her new songs are on here, but ugh. I just can't even. She's perfect, and as soon as I figure out which songs I like best of hers off her new album, I'll probably post about that as well. 
So in alphabetical order, here are my 13 favorite songs. You should listen to all of them and then go buy her new album and all her albums ever, okay?
(also I don't have picture for this post since because reasons so you can just pretend there's a pretty photo of Taylor here)
I don’t even know why I like this song, I just do. I think it’s her guitar, to be honest. 
Back to December (Speak Now World Tour)
I just can’t even. I love love love the way she puts together three songs, cause normally it’s not one of my favorites but idk man. It’s really nice like this. 
Brought Up That Way (unreleased)
This is the original video I watched. She does a nice job. I think what really gets me about this song is that she used my name. Like, I know it’s not about me, but still. Also it’s the first song I cried while listening to. 
I love playing this on the piano. It’s just so pretty. She has some really nice unreleased acoustic demos of this too. 
Dark Blue Tenessee (Unreleased)
This song is super underrated. I love it a million gazillion times. And it can be interpreted in a lot different ways/her piano songs are amazing.
Taylor would be the reason I got into Train. I love their music, and I love her cover of this song. I just really like her acoustic stuff so maybe that’s it. Idk. 
Fearless (Speak Now World Tour)
Now, I love this song normally, one because it’s super pretty on the piano, and two, it’s just a really good falling in love song. I think I like this version the best cause it’s acoustic though. Oh yeah and she mashes it up with other songs too.
I wasn’t fifteen when I started high school but idk this song is just super pretty and speaks to me and yeah. 
So I’m 90% sure the only reason I like this song is cause it reminds me of my friends. It’s my theme song for them and I wouldn’t have it any other way. 
I love the chorus of this song. I love everything. But the chorus.
I love this song and it’s just great and beautiful and that’s not a very good reason but too bad. 
I just can’t even. This is going to be like Fearless for me, I’m almost positive.
I wish she had released this one. It’s so pretty and I love the lyrics, especially the chorus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment